Information on personal data processing
Information on personal data processing according to Art. 13 Legislative Decree n. 196, 30 June 2003.
1) This document, in accordance with the Art. 13 Legislative Decree n. 196, 30 June 2003, dealing with the protection of personal data, informs the user that his/her personal data, provided through this form, will be processed in full observance of the principles of lawfulness, fairness, relevance and non redundancy, in order to perform his/her information request.
2) In the exclusive case of an explicit consent of the user, his/her name and every other personal data might be retained and inserted in our database in order to forward our commercial messages, offers and promotional materials through letters, e-mails, telephone, etc.
3) Personal data insertion is optional but necessary to satisfy requests. Therefore in the absence of the insertion the requested information will not be available. As for the insertion in our mailing list, as in 2), the lack of an explicit consent will produce the one and only effect of putting our company in a situation where in the future we will not be able to inform the user about our activities, items and reviews related to the requested information that may therefore be interesting for the user.
4) User’s personal data will be processed in written or computerized modality. Those who might come across his/her personal data are: the collaborators who are in charge of data processing and work for the Press Office, hosting services and IT customer services. Each of them will act as a person responsible of the data processing.
5) User’s personal data might be transmitted to those who the firm may rely on in order to satisfy his/her request.
6) At any time the user can ask for the updating, deletion, correction and/or integration of incomplete or incorrect data, as well as asserting the other rights in accordance with Art. 7 Legislative Decree 196/2003.
Art. 7- Lgs. Decree 196/2003 – Right of access to personal data and other rights:
1) The user has the right to obtain the confirmation of the existence of his/her personal data, even if not yet registered, and its notice.
2) The user has the right to obtain information about:
a) the origin of personal data;
b) the aims and modalities of the data treatment;
c) the logic of data treatment when processed using electronic devices;
d) owner’s and delegates’ personal details (Art. 5, paragraph 2);
e) people and categories of people that will come across his/her personal data;
3) The user has the right to obtain:
a) the updating, correction or integration of the data;
b) the deletion, transformation into an anonymous form or the freezing of the data processed in transgression of the law, included those data that did not need to be kept for reaching the aims they have been collected for.
c) the statement that the operations in a) and b) have been performed and their contents transmitted to those who the information had been previously forwarding, except the case in which this operation turns out to be impossible, or the fulfilment needs a disproportionate use of means compared with the defended right.
4) The user has the right to oppose, totally or partially:
a) to his/her data treatment for legitimate reasons, even if relevant for the aim of the collection;b) to the forwarding of his/her data for advertising, direct selling, marketing research and commercial communications.